Customizable "File Request" forms
To support uploading files by our clients we look for:
@FileCloud Full User:
- a “create file request” form in the WEB interface to easily configure the different options for a "file request"
- adding custom message to inform the user/client to upload documents
- possibility to sending e-mail form from the “create file request” - preferably customizable as with the other email templates
- adding a customizable name for the person who is sharing (not to expose the internal naming in our filecloud instance)
@FileCloud guest user
a “file upload” form (for the client/user) that supports
- configurable/customizable WEB form (eg our logo, background, …) – preferably configurable cf other templates
- a text field where the user/person can/should enter his "name"
- When files are uploaded, the “name” entered by the person uploading the documents is used to create a subfolder (in the folder for which a file request has been configured) in which his documents are stored/saved.
case: the subfolder feature is needed because we create a single corporate “file request” for a single client, but want different people to independently upload information/documentation – these people are unknown to us at the moment of the creation of the “file request”, since the people who upload are handled/defined within the company but may not have acces to each others documents (eg dept. HR, Finance, IT, ...)